Term life insurance provides temporary protection for temporary need for the lowest initial cost. It provides protection for a limited period of time and pays benefits only if you die during the specified period.
Term plans may also be renewable after 5, 10 or 20 years without providing proof of health. The price increases as appropriate for your age at renewal. You can convert a term 10 plan to a term 20 plan between the first and fifth policy anniversary or the insured's 65th birthday, which ever is earliest.
Benefits of Term Life Insurance:
- Affordable life insurance coverage
- Premiums guaranteed to remain the same for 10 or 20 years depending on your needs
- Guaranteed premiums for each renewal period (at the time of issue)
- No medical evidence required at renewal period (medical evidence may be required if coverage amount increases)
- Ability to convert to a permanent life insurance policy
- Preferred Underwriting has separate classes based on your personal health and lifestyle which determines the premium for your insurance coverage.
please contact us at