A proper financial plan can mean the difference between leaving your loved ones well-positioned financially and leaving them to cope with debts and an inadequate income.
Life insurance can help create financial security for you and your family. If you should die prematurely, it can be used to:
- Pay final expenses and any debts
- Provide an income for your family
- Ensure your family has the resources to maintain a comfortable standard of living
- Leave a legacy to your favorite charity
While you're still living, some life insurance policies can:
- Build tax-advantaged savings you can draw upon as needed for personal or business opportunities
- Supplement your retirement income or provide for long-term care or home care for yourself or a family member
Term Life InsuranceTerm life insurance is well-suited to meet high, short-term protection needs for the lowest initial cost.
Permanent Life InsurancePermanent life insurance can protect you for your lifetime. There are two types of permanent life insurance: participating life insurance and universal life insurance.
please contact us at